Call us at +852 8120 7867 for assistance
Pop Group uses strong controls to protect sensitive information that is exchanged with our site. Pop Group information systems are operated by Pop Group in a highly secure environment that maintains strict controls to prevent unauthorized access to the information and information services we provide. These controls include restricted physical access to all Pop Group facilities, network firewalls, and logical access controls to prevent unauthorized access to Pop Group-provided information and services.
Username and Password:
Pop Group assigns and uses usernames and passwords as a key control in assuring that each customer’s information is available only to the respective, authorized customer. Pop Group provides its customer with a unique username and password that must be entered each time the user logs on to the Pop Group system. It is important that the password be regarded as a secret and that it is protected from disclosure or compromise.
- Do not share your Pop Group username and password with others.
- Do not allow others to observe your entry of your username and password when you log on to Pop Group products or services.
- Immediately contact Pop Group directly, in the event you suspect that your username and password have been compromised.
Pop Group issues “cookies” only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session “cookie” does not include either the username or password of the user. Pop Group does not use “cookies” to store other confidential user and session information.
To Report a Security Issue:
For information on how to report security issues related to Pop Group products and services, please review the Pop Group Security Reporting Policy.
Pop Group Security Reporting Policy:
The security of our customers’ data is our highest priority. Pop Group subscribes to a policy of responsible reporting of security-related concerns and suspected vulnerabilities. We appreciate and encourage the responsible reporting of any concerns and suspected vulnerabilities identified in any Pop Group product or service. For all reported conditions that are of a security-related nature, including suspected vulnerabilities in any Pop Group product or service:
- Pop Group acknowledges the report and will respond in a timely manner.
- Pop Group provides an estimated time for resolving the vulnerability.
- Pop Group notifies the reporting party when the respective corrective fix is released, or the vulnerability has otherwise been addressed.
Pop Group is committed to working with the security community to respond to reported vulnerabilities, and it is Pop Group’s policy not to initiate legal action against any vulnerability reporting person or entity provided that:
- No attempt is made to perform any identification, verification or exploitation of a vulnerability that addresses or contacts Pop Group’s networks or online services.
- Full details of the suspected vulnerability are privately shared with Pop Group by contacting the Pop Group Product Security Office at the number below.
Pop Group does not permit any persons or entities to engage in any activities which:
- Cause, or are designed to cause, the failure, interruption, or degraded performance of any Pop Group information services;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to information contained within any Pop Group product, service, or information system; and/or
- Attempts to perform unauthorized changes to, or the destruction of, any information contained within any Pop Group product, service, or information system.
Pop Group does not provide financial compensation for reporting suspected vulnerabilities. Pop Group will reject any request for compensation related to the reporting of vulnerabilities.
Reporting of security-related concerns or suspected vulnerabilities:
To report a security-related concern or a suspected vulnerability in any Pop Group product or service:
- Call the Pop Group Support Desk at +852 3127 5666 and ask to be connected to the Pop Group Security Team
Suggested Security Practices:
Pop Group uses strong security controls to protect sensitive information that is exchanged with our gateway. The Pop Group Security Team suggests the following good security practices for the safety and protection of your business:
- Please be sure to keep your desktop/laptop computer, devices in your possession at all times.
- Read and follow your manufacturer’s user guide instructions for the secure use of the device:
- Use the device security features to require the entry of a unique PIN/password to “unlock” the device.
- Do not modify the software of your devices via “Jailbreak” or similar applications for use with non-traditional wireless networks or unassigned application
- Do not attempt or allow modifications to the device or its software that is intended to, or known to, override the manufacturer-supported features and operational capabilities of your smartphone.
- Do not use a device that has been modified to override the manufacturer-supported features and operational capabilities of the device.
- Specify a strong PIN to access Pop Group – a minimum of four digits is required, but a longer PIN is more secure. Avoid repeating or predictable sequences (‘1111’, ‘1234’).
- Proceed with caution with any message containing links to Web sites.
- Phishing attacks – these are often e-mail or text messages seeking sensitive information like usernames, passwords, credit card numbers or other sensitive information.
- Fraudulent provisioning messages – You may receive an email from Pop Group to obtain your initial “download” of the Pop Group application. However, you should be suspicious of any subsequent message (SMS or email) that encourages you to follow a link for any software updates for your Pop Group application.
- Malware – emails or SMS messages containing links to Web sites may introduce viruses or other malicious programs that can attack your devices.
- Be alert for updates to your Pop Group application and be sure to upgrade in a timely manner. If there is a newer version of Pop Group available for your device, you will receive an error/information message when you launch Pop Group letting you know. You can download and install the update at your convenience. Note: You will never receive an e-mail or text message with a link to follow to download a new version of Pop Group.
- Pop Group recommends that you always exit the Pop Group application when you are finished using it. The application will time out in 10 or 15 minutes, but you can help ensure secure operation by exiting Pop Group when you are done with it.
Call us at +852 8120 7867 for assistance